1. That the Bible is only partly the work of inspiration--or if
wholly so, contains errors which inspiration has allowed.
2. That God is three persons.
3. That the Son of God was co-eternal with the Father.
4. That Christ was born with a "free life."
5. That Christ's nature was immaculate.
6. That the Holy Spirit is a person distinct from the Father.
7. That man has an immortal soul.
8. That man consciously exists in death.
9. That the wicked will suffer eternal torture in hell.
10. That the righteous will ascend to the kingdoms beyond the skies
when they die.
11. That the devil is a supernatural being.
12. That the Kingdom of God is "the church."
13. That the Gospel is the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ
14. That Christ will not come till the close of the thousand years.
15. That the tribunal of Christ, when he comes, is not for judgement
of saints, but merely to divide among them different degrees of
16. That the resurrection is confined to the faithful.
17. That the dead rise in an immortal state.
18. That the subject-nations of the thousand years are immortal.
19. That the Law of Moses is binding on believers of the Gospel.
20. That the observance of Sunday is a matter of duty.
21. That baby sprinkling is a doctrine of Scripture.
22. That "heathens," idiots, pagans, and very young children will be
23. That man can be saved by morality or sincerity, without the
24. That the Gospel alone will save, without obedience to Christ's
25. That a man cannot believe without possessing the Spirit of God.
26. That men are predestined to salvation unconditionally.
27. That there is no sin in the flesh.
28. That Joseph was the actual father of Jesus.
29. That the earth will be destroyed.
30. That baptism is not necessary to salvation.
31. That a knowledge of the Truth is not necessary to make baptism
32. That some meats are to be refused on the score of uncleanness.
33. That the English are the ten tribes of Israel, whose prosperity
is a fulfillment of the promises made concerning Ephraim.
34. That marriage with an unbeliever is lawful.
35. That we are at liberty to serve in the army, or as police
constables, take part in politics, or recover debts by legal